About weberfloor flex – Self levelling floor screed:
weberfloor flex is a high-performance, fibre-modified, cement-based, self-smoothing, self-levelling, rapid setting floor screed with low dust technology.
It is used for correcting surface irregularities on difficult surfaces, including wood, in interior situations.
• Cement screeds, concrete slabs and pre-cast elements
• Floors with under-floor heating or under tile warming
• Wooden flooring (plywood and particle board panels)
• Existing ceramic and rigid plastic tiles
• Floating floors Suitable for covering with:
• Flexible floor coverings
• Parquet flooring
• Certain floor paints
Features and Benefits:
• Low dust making it more comfortable for the fixer to use
• Saves time as less cleaning is required
• Excellent levelling properties
• Can be built up to 50 mm
• Rapid setting (light foot traffic after 1–2 hours)
• Improved bond to difficult substrates
• Flexibility to absorb limited movement, e.g. under-floor heating and wood
• Fibre-modified for increased resilience
Supplied in 25kg bags
1.7kg of powder for every 1mm of thickness/m2
BROWSE OUR PRODUCT & SYSTEM RANGE
Cement-based tile adhesives for use in both internal and external areas, where higher levels of moisture are present, or if a flexible tile adhesive is required.